from 22 to 30 €
Colonial home in the heart of Santa Clara, with a classic colonial atmosphere, spacious, airy, very good condition and comfort, to the right of the provincial library "José Martí", and overlooking the Parque Vidal, nearly all cultural centers of the city, where you will have access to the extensive cultural life of the city. Located opposite the leafy park flamboyant Leoncio Vidal, you will wake to the chirping of Toti and the perfume of the flowers of a cosmopolitan nature. The house has 2 large rooms rent of 5 meters each, with air conditioning, ceiling fans and natural ventilation, refrigerators, balconies overlooking the park Vidal. We offer dinner and breakfast which are renowned for their quality. Come and feel the warmth of a country and a family member who will help you deserve.
Perched by the side of the gorgeous Baga river, near Calangute Beach steeped in greenery this resort in Goa is a treat for the senses. This is an assortment of luxurious but primitive looking cottages. Cottages cover 5% of the property and remaining 95% is water and land. Terra verde is inspired by Primo Bom’s love for simplicity, greenery, peace and harmony.
from 10 to 40 €
Erkal Pension is in old Antalya and it is neighbour of some historical places. One of them is a church which was built about XVII century. View of church and its museum attract attention. The church is only afew meter away from Erkal Pension. if you can take a tour around the pension, you will feel yourself as at center of history. In summer, rooms are air-conditioned. In winter, large rooms are centrally-heated.
from 100 to 200 €
These apartments give you all the services and advice you need to make your stay unforgettable.You can ask for advice or help whenever you want during your stay in Istanbul. This is a wide choice of apartments in Istanbul overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus.Visit Istanbul and stay in an apartment in the heart of Istanbul. Save up to 50% from hotel fees. Apartments flats in Istanbul are decorated according to satisfy your needs.